Trade like an Investment Banker – Beginner to Advanced Trader By Mikesh Shah | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Trade like an Investment Banker – Beginner to Advanced Trader By Mikesh Shah
What you will learn
- Trade the Forex market with confidence
A better understanding of the FX transaction process and pricing
Apply Technical best practices in any financial markets
- Apply proper money management strategies
- Passion for trading and a desire to understand the complete workings of the Forex markets
- Web based FX simulator requires basic internet connection and pc
A beginner to advanced course for traders and investors. This course gives you insights on the tools (fundamental and technical).
Understanding these skills can open many opportunities in the investment banking sector or the brokerage sector.
This course will take you to the bottom of the world.
More details on the race –
This race is the 1st of a 3 series race (watch the video introduction) designed for traders interested in mastering financial market trading strategies .
The oven Pillars you will be master in the series are –
Pillar 1 – Transaction Analysis (FX) – Math, Transaction Lifecycle Analysis
Pillar 2 – Technical Analysis and Money Management (Best Practices that can be used in any market)
Pillar 3 – Fundamental Analysis – Practical Guide to Trading on Economic Indicators (Best Practices that can be used in any market)
Pillar 4 – Central Bank’s Monetary Policy – Impact on Interest Rates
What other benefits you get?
1. To get used to larger volumes of trades we practice trading on a simulator.
2. Join a community of traders on Facebook to share strategies in the markets.
3. Lifetime access to all race materials
4. Personal access, ask any question on the discussion forum and it will be answered.
5. Latest updates on the website on our website blog on InvestopediaPro
Racing Scope – 3 races split into 3 series
This course is the first part of the series designed to quickly elevate your trading skills from beginner to intermediate level .
This series is divided into 3 parts to avoid an information overload.
The first course is designed for you to start trading technicals and understand end to end FX transactions pricing and lifecycle
Race 1 (this race) – The Ultimate Course for Traders
- FX transaction analysis and pricing forwards, swaps, carry trades in an investment bank
- The FX Landscape
- Technical Analysis Best Practices – trends, patterns, oscillators, moving averages, contrarian theory
- Trading Strategies on a Simulator – Play the forex or stock trading game on a simulator
- Money Management Best Practices
Second race to start trading on Fundamentals. Mixing fundamentals and technicals to maximizes strategy.
Course 2 – Tradeonomics – Four Step System to Trading on Fundamentals
- Financial Instrument Price Determinants
- Understanding how growth and inflation are calculated
- Economic indicators – growth and inflation indicators
- Stock market, bond, forex markets
- Steps to implement fundamentals for trading
Race 3 – Demystifying the Federal Reserve Bank’s Monetary Policy
- Understand banking basics
- Asset liability management
- Money Supply and Monetary aggregates,
- Open Market Operations
- Fed Funds Markets
- Discount window
- Much more …
You can also begin with the completely FREE course – The Forex Landscape
Discounted coupons for the paid races are available in the FREE race (The FX Landscape) or in the introductory readings of the race.
Also join our Facebook group – Beginner-to-Advanced-Trader-283191625526945 /
Sign up now and learn a skill that will benefit your entire life!
Who is the target audience?
• Students wanting to learn how to trade
• Students willing to put a couple of hours to learn how to trade
• Students willing to take action on the simulator
• Students with a drive to learn
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to start trading with the best practices at investment banks
- Students interested in investment banking
- Traders interested in learning the FX markets “under the hood”
- Retail traders who wants a different perspective of the markets
- Corporate traders seeking to improve their trading skills
- Forex traders looking to trade with a different perspective
- Bond, Stock, Commodity traders who desires to apply their primary markets
Elise Mullins –
Excellent product | Trade like an Investment Banker – Beginner to Advanced Trader By Mikesh Shah