Dmitry Dragilev – How To Get Free Press for Your Startup | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Dmitry Dragilev – How To Get Free Press for Your Startup
Price : $299
Just pay : $52
Sale Page: http://learn.criminallyprolific.com/courses/how-to-build-relationships-with-journalists
A little while ago I wrote an article on TheNextWeb titled: How I Used PR to Take a Startup From 0 to 40M+ and Got Acquired by Google. I used the very process I talk about in the article to grow another startup from 0 to 5M+ users and get acquired by AVG. I used the same process when I recently worked with Brian Dean from Backlinko:
In this course I’ll teach you this very process I used in the past to do my own PR and build lasting relationships with press.
You will become proficient at reaching out and building lasting relationships with reporters, journalists, bloggers, press, and influencers.
I’ve written about my process for doing PR for Mashable, for Noah Kagan’s OKDork but in this course I want to go a step further and actually show you how I reach out to journalists, I recorded myself researching and reaching out to journalists.
I’ll also share all the email templates and behind the scenes tactics I’ve never shared publicly.
Over 1000+ startups have implemented the process described in this course here are some of the results:
In this course we’ll focus on:
- how to research and find most relevant reporters to your interests
- how to craft your emails when reaching out
- how to determine which content to put into the cold email you’re sending
- how to guess reporter’s emails and how to track whether they have read your sent emails
- how to build a genuine relationship from the first email response to the published article and beyond
Ruby Reyes –
fast shipping | Dmitry Dragilev – How To Get Free Press for Your Startup