Bedros Keuilian – Close Clients 3.0 | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Bedros Keuilian – Close Clients 3.0
You Just Pay: $27
Sale Page: http://closeclients.com/
Dear Success-Minded Fitness Professional,
I can show you how to sell more fitness programs, increase your closing percentage, and convert more leads and prospects into paying clients all while increasing your average sale amount by as much as 600%…
…and I’ll prove it to you.
Are you having any of these problems?
- You’re a great trainer but you have a hard time selling yourself and your services to people who need it the most.
- You’re tired of getting objections like “I can’t afford it”, “I need to talk to my spouse” and “I don’t have time to workout”.
- You’re frustrated because even though you’re getting leads and prospects, you’re missing out on a lot of income and profits because you just can’t seem to convert enough prospects into paying clients.
You’re Not Alone
Over 90% of fitness professionals lack the number one skill they need to sell more of their personal training and boot camp programs.
If you own a fitness business or are responsible for bringing in the sales for a fitness center then pay close attention for just a few minutes because what I’m about share with you can mean the difference of at LEAST $100,000 to $250,000 in additional income over the next 12 months for you.
I know that sounds like a bold claim to make so let me prove it to you with the case studies of actual trainers (down below)… as well as my story.
I was awful at selling my training programs.
It frustrated me to no end to know that I lost a new client even though they could afford my program and even though I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I could get them in amazing shape.
As it turns out, being a great trainer doesn’t make you the most successful trainer on the block.
One day, a client of mine broke the news to me – “Bedros you’re horrible at sales!”
His name was Steven and he owned a real-estate office across the street from the gym that I trained at… his entire multiple million dollar producing business was built on sales, so he knew a thing or two about the subject.
Of course my rebuttal to him was: “Yeah but I sold you personal training”.
To which he calmly replied: “No you didn’t, you just took my order. You’re an order taker, not a closer”.
His words cut deep.
The next day he brought me an audio program to listen to. The program was by Tom Hopkins, a guy who taught real-estate brokers how to sell.
That one program changed the trajectory of my life and my business because it got me to invest in my non-fitness skills, an area of my business, which I had unknowingly neglected for years.
For the next six months I invested in everything I could get my hands on to help improve my ability to sell my services and generate more money.
After a few short months I wasn’t afraid of selling any more because I looked as myself as the assistant buyer and not as a sleazy sales guy.
Rather than using high-pressure sales tactics, I focused on educational based selling which made it much easier to convert leads and prospects into long term paying clients.
Before long I was converting 9 out of 10 leads into paying clients and my business finally hit the six figures in annual income.
I went from being broke and taking orders to routinely selling $50,000 – $75,000/month in personal training programs.
And I’ve got the proof to back it up.
So rather than TELL you about it, I’m just going to SHOW you the proof – because seeing is believing.
See, we keep all the “old” sales agreements in two really big filing cabinets in my garage. Recently I went into one of our old filing cabinet and randomly pulled out a handful of client agreements. You can see them below.
In just a matter of 43 days I sold 18 new training programs. That may not sound like a lot to you until you see that the total revenue generated from those 18 clients was: $89,705
But, don’t take my word for it… HERE’S THE PROOF:
In case You’re Still a Little Skeptical Allow Me To Give You Further Proof That I Am The Real Deal and That This System DOES Work…
- During a five year period I personally sold over 120,000 personal training sessions.
- My (PERSONAL) best sales day was: $27,640 – that’s a lot of training sessions to sell in one day!
- My second best sales day was $17,400
- And my third best day was $13K and change (I don’t remember the exact amount)
- I’ve owned and operated five ultra successful one-on-one personal training facilities
- I’ve coached hundreds my top level mastermind coaching clients to massive (verifiable) success in excess of multiple six figures (you can see their case studies below).
- I’ve helped two of America’s largest training companies generate annual sales exceeding $21 million – each. In fact, they still use my Close Clients system as the sales process to power their multi-million dollar personal training businesses.
I hope you don’t think I’m bragging…
See, I’m not telling you any of this to impress you.
I’m telling you this to impress upon you that I know what it takes to close the deal and routinely sell big multi-thousand dollar personal training and boot camp packages.
“In the past I’ve only shared this proven fitness sales system with my top coaching, consulting and mastermind clients who pay thousands of dollars for my time… but for the first time ever I’m making it available to you.”
Today I’m on a different mission – I’m on the prowl for you, the motivated fitness professional who is ready to discover the single most important skill that will get you more clients, and help you generate reliable and predictable income from your fitness business…
…because the truth of the matter is that if you want to help people achieve their fitness goals you first have to get them to say yes to your offer and understand that you’re the solution to their fitness and fat loss problems.
Maleah Oliver –
Nice item, Thanks | Bedros Keuilian – Close Clients 3.0